Week #3: 9/18-9/20
9/18, Monday - 9/20, Wednesday
-please do odd problems (molar conversions) on pp 3-4.
Week #2: 9/12-9/16
Thursday, 9/14 - Safety Test
Tuesday, 9/19 - Unit 1 (Matter, Significant Figures, Metric System, & Conversions) Test
- Please do at least 3-4 problems from p. 22 #84-91 for Tuesday (you rotate out Monday; we have a double-period Tuesday). I will check for completion/ work.
- If you missed class today, please complete p. 20 #48 (a multi-dimensional and derived unit conversion) and hand in. (Note typo on to p. 19, micro and nano prefixes are incorrect - they should be µ and n, respectively). Notes are posted as well.
Tuesday, 9/12 & Wednesday, 9/13
- Due at beginning of class tomorrow for a quick check (do p. 19 #21 & 22 USING THE METHOD SHOWED TO YOU IN CLASS TODAY - see notes!).
- Since we are testing next Tuesday, and we have a double period that day - we said we would review the first period and then test. Please look over the posted answer keys to the Unit 1 packet especially because I do NOT see you on Monday. Please note page numbers are a little discrepant, but everything is up there!
- Notes from today posted in the Unit 0 (Safety) and Unit 1 (Intro) folders under Smartboard Notes. Use these to review for Thursday's test and review Unit 1 concepts.
- Complete pp. 9-12 in the new Unit 1 packet you received today.